Are you a Qualified Remedial Massage Therapist with a passion for working with
pregnant and postnatal clients?
1 x Permanent Casual Remedial Perinatal Massage Therapist Position Available – TOOWONG, BRISBANE
***This is an EMPLOYED role, as opposed to subcontractor.***
We are growing our team, and we would love to hear from YOU!
Our Mission at Catherine Dore Perinatal & Infant Massage is to support professional women in their journey from pregnancy to motherhood.
We offer a calm, professional and family-friendly massage environment to treat clients on a regular basis, utilizing education and excellent communication, we collaborate with a team of health professionals throughout our clients’ entire health care journey
As a values-based business, one of the highest values we live through our treatments and throughout our interactions with clients is compassion and helpfulness; always thinking about what else our clients might need to totally rock their pregnancy/parenting journey. We believe that massage is safe and effective throughout all trimesters, and provides a way to treat pain and discomfort in the ever changing pregnant and postnatal body. We also understand that massage can do so much more than that.
The appointee will be an important member of the staff utilising their expert skills to build rapport, care for clients and become an expert in their development of their Massage skills. This position offers a unique advantage in that clients will be will be given to the appointee so that the sole focus is to build a diary and fill their appointment books.
We are located in Toowong, Brisbane. A short walk down the street from Toowong Village/Toowong Train Station. It would be preferable that you’re based in Brisbane, but will consider applicants that may need to commute from other areas.
In order to be successful in this job, the successful appointee would need:
- Diploma of remedial massage
- Advantageous if you have completed courses with Pregnancy Massage Australia eg, Certificate of Pregnancy Massage and/or Practitioner of Pregnancy Massage Training
- Personal attributes: exceptionally caring & thoughtful, respectful, non-judgmental, consistent
- Love working independently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Relentless strive to meet and exceed key performance indicators
- Have ambition for continual growth
In return the successful candidate can expect Catherine Dore Perinatal & Infant Massage to provide:
- Professional working conditions and modern equipment
- Income: Casual Hourly Rate including superannuation, in accordance with Health Professionals & Support Services Award 2010.
- Employment contracts prepared by professional HR consultant to ensure compliance
- Guaranteed to get paid for minimum 3 hours per shift
- Shifts may include Saturdays, mornings, afternoons/evenings
- Ongoing mentoring & training
- Consistent opportunity for growth and development
Catherine Dore – Perinatal & Infant Massage
“Supporting professional women in their journey from pregnancy to motherhood.”
Through specialised pregnancy and postnatal massage, we nurture and support our clients’ to be as comfortable and functional as possible throughout their pregnancy and parenting journey. In addition to this we show new parents how to connect, communicate and bond with their baby through a nationally accredited, evidence-based infant massage program.
Our belief is that it takes a village to raise a child, and we are but one hut in our client’s pregnancy and parenting patch. We also believe that the road to overall health and wellbeing often requires a multi-faceted approach, and that is why we regularly collaborate with other leading women’s health professionals.
Catherine Dore has specialised in this area of massage for more than 7 years. And during this time has helped hundreds of Brisbane women feel relief from the aches and muscular discomforts associated with pregnancy and becoming a new mum. Catherine is also a passionate supporter of mental health, especially that of women and infants.
Applications close Saturday 31 March 2018.
APPLY BY EMAILING YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: firstname.lastname@example.org